Thursday 21 May 2015

Best Chocolate Fudge Cake in Singapore

Yesterday was Hubby's birthday and he loves chocolate cake. For the past few years, we have been getting from:

Four Leaves Coco Exotic $41 for 21cm/ Chocolate Classico $38 for 21cm/ Blackforest $38 for 21cm

Rive Gauche Guanaja $48 for 14 by 19cm

Bakerzin Chocolate Amer $55 for size 6 18 by 18cm



Awfully Chocolate All Chocolate $68 for size 8

Hence, I thought this year I will get something different. I was comparing between Lana's and Vicky's cake. In the end, I got from Vicky's, it's $45 for 1kg. 


When I collected the cake, I was kinda disappointed that the cake is very old-school. The wordings were made of butter cream and they were packed in plain cupboard box with their company logo sticker. They didn't even have gel ice pack and I was worried the cake will melt as I will still be outside for the next 1hour plus. Luckily the weather was quite cool yesterday.

The family members asked where the cake was from as this was unfamiliar to them. Everyone was pleasantly surprised of how good the cake was. The cake was a bit saltish at first bite but this was the moistest chocolate fudge cake I ever tasted. The cake wasn't too sweet either. Will I be ordering from Vicky's again? A definite YES!  It was so good that I didn't feel jelak (overkilled) even after 2 pieces. Still thinking of the cake as I am typing this.

Vicky's also offer baby first month cakes which I might consider getting for #bumptham's baby shower. Found a hidden gem in the west.





Address:
833 Bukit Timah Road
Royalville
Singapore 279887 
Tel: +65 6466 4000

Love,
Sherlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment