Tuesday 19 April 2016

Recommended Books for Babies

Hi everyone
Sorry for the lack of updates. My baby has just turned 10 months and I've been googling list of books for babies. Here are some recommended titles:

1) The Very Hungry Caterpillar
By Eric Carle


2) My Very First Mother Goose
By Iona Opie

3) Goodnight Moon
By Margaret Wise Brown



4) Guess How Much I Love You
By Sam McBratney



5) Dear Zoo
By Rod Campbell



6)  Good Night, Gorilla
By Peggy Rathmann

Youtube video:

7) Are You My Mother?
By P.D. Eastman

8) Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
By Bill Martin, Jr. 


Youtube song
 
As usual, I've gotten some of the books at Taobao, please click on the links above. Hope you find this post useful.

p.s. please get board books for your younger ones. My girl has torn a few of the books. :(

Love,
Sherlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment