Sunday 15 November 2015

Review: Proby Eco Playmat

As my girl has started to flip and is starting to learn to crawl, I was googling for recommendations of Korean playmat in Singapore.

1) LG
2) Parklon
3) Dwinguler
4) Proby

I've gotten 2 LG playmats for my nephew previously and they are really expensive. It has been 4-5 years and the mats are still in good condition. Parklon and Dwinguler is only slightly cheaper than LG.

I have decided to give Proby a try as it's so much cheaper. I placed order with this Qoo10 seller based on the many good reviews. Seller is very responsive over SMS, has ready stock and is able to deliver the next day which is a public holiday. :) I got Funnimal in Size S (150x200x1.7cm), which cost $69.80+ $7.80 shipping. I didn't get in Size M as I think it might be too big. I would be happy if my girl will use the playmat till 1-2 years old else never fully maximise the value. Hahaha... I didn't get the 2.2cm thick either as reviews state that it is difficult to roll up.



Item came wrapped in clear plastic bag and it was in good condition. It's very lightweight compared to LG (though mat is thinner) but I think it's good enough. The colours are very vibrant and my girl love it. Would highly recommend this playmat to all parents.

Thanks for reading my blog!
 
Love,
Sherlyn 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment