Thursday 25 September 2014

Best Fruit Tarts in Singapore

Hi everyone
Today's post is about Fruit Tarts. I love fruit tarts, it is a very yummy healthy dessert. It is made of short crust pastry with cream (my favourite is custard) topped with fresh fruits and brushed with jelly powder to give a nice glaze. You will never feel gelak (overkill) even from overeating them.

I learnt this great tip from one of my baking class. To prevent tart shells from getting soggy, brush the base with a layer of chocolate, wait for the chocolate to harden or dry completely before adding pastry cream. You can also brush base with egg white before baking. I've searched online for some of the best Fruit Tarts in Singapore.

1) Fruits Paradise

2) Drips Bakery Cafe


3) Delifrance


Please feel free to leave a comment if you know of good fruit tarts in Singapore. Thanks!

Love,
Sherlyn



No comments:

Post a Comment